Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm going to do something a bit different, as my muse has deserted me, and offer a roundup of links at other sites.

First, Gunn Nutt documents just how classless the left can be--demonstrating in front of a hospital treating wounded GIs, and if that's not bad enough, they callously steal signs asking them not to protest in front of a hospital.

Then Daisy Cutter comments (tongue in cheek) on the 10 Worst Americans Ever.

Texas Music has a nice story about a redtail hawk.

Chin Music has some things to say about Dachau and Auschwitz. I've been to both as well. Dachau is beyond belief. Auschwitz manages to take it to a whole new level past "beyond belief". That's all I'll say now.

Bluto notes that the so-righteous Democrats (led by Klansman Byrd and Girl Drowner Kennedy) got up on their soapboxes and abused Alito to the point where his wife left the hearings in tears. Not that noted misogynist Kennedy gives a damn.

No comments: