Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ever really, desperately wanted to strangle someone?

My wife is on the way to an appointment with the dentist. The dentist is a great guy, and the person who always used to work the front desk is a great guy. A bit effeminate, but very good.

I don't know if he left or today is his day off. Anyway, my wife just called and asked if I could look up the dentist's number and let him know she was running late due to traffic. Five minutes or so.

So I called and called and called and finally after about ten minutes the phone actually rang and someone actually answered. I told her my wife had asked me to relay that she'd be five or ten minutes late. Dumbass at the phone said "Well, actually she's seven minutes late now".

If I could crawl through phone lines, I'd be clutching her neck in my hands right now...

No comments: