Friday, April 23, 2004

Personally, I can't wait for the election to be over. I'm sick to death of the meanness, the screeching, the utter bullshit. The Kerry supporters seem to see no need to be reasonable or rational. They simply shout you down and fling names if you try and discuss things like an adult. A wonderful friend of mine, someone whom I respect very much, has gotten herself so worked up that she told me the other day I was forbidden to even use the name George Bush in her presence.

Hell, an otherwise intelligent PhD told me "at least Kerry's a self-made man". Self-made? John FORBES Kerry? Scion of the the Forbes family of banking renown? Kerry was born to wealth and has managed to marry quite well, more than once. Say what you want about him, but at least keep it reasonably believable.

Maybe the Democrats realize they have a miserable candidate and are upset and frustrated. I understand, but don't take it out on me. Ain't my fault your candidate has more positions than Marilyn Chambers.

Having gotten that off my chest, here's some required reading:

http://www.nashvillewebreview.com/



No comments: