Saturday, October 02, 2004

In response to John "HEY, I SERVED IN VIETNAM (but bailed after a couple of minor wounds)" Kerry, I've decided to present a series of real heroes.

Am I being fair? Well, Kerry decided to make his truncated military service a centerpiece of his campaign, so deal with it.

Here's a current hero. A member of our forces who served in Afghanistan and I believe Iraq, who believes not only in winning hearts and minds, but who actually cares for people. He has campaigned for children in Afghanistan and Iraq. He has ongoing campaigns which have resulted in thousands of pounds of relief materials being shipped to children in those countries. All this in addition to the daily grind of working hard in a military stretched to its limit.

I think that Chief Wiggles deserves a huge hand, and any support that you can give him.




No comments: